We are constantly monitoring updates from the White House and the CDC surrounding Coronavirus. We are implementing the following precautions to protect all participants and instructors during this time.
- We are moving our classes to facilities where we have audited their cleaning and sanitizing procedures to ensure it is sanitized properly.
- To achieve social distancing, we will be seating students at their own 6ft long table, away from other participants.
- We will keep numbers below the current CDC guidelines for gatherings in businesses and educational institutions.
- Any activities involving hand to hand contact, close contact of people or passing of any object from one to the other will be stopped.
- Any participant that has registered for a class and wishes to reschedule for another date, can do so without penalty or cost. Just give us a call.
- We will provide Hand Sanitizer where possible, as supply allows.
- If you are showing any sign of illness, coughing, sneezing or anything else, you will be asked to leave and will be rescheduled for a later date.
We recommend you all, to follow the CDC regulations and ensure you are keeping safe. Just call us or email us if we need to reschedule you.