Workplace Harassment Prevention For Restaurants, Manager edition
The Manager edition of Sexual Harassment Prevention for the Restaurant Industry is an interactive program designed specifically for managers working in food service.
Building on the content in the employee program, the Manager edition focuses on the vital role managers play in creating and promoting a harassment-free workplace culture and provides them with the tools they need to respond confidently and appropriately to sexual harassment claims.
Developed in compliance with EEOC guidelines, the program takes a frank and modern approach to addressing and preventing sexual harassment in the workplace.
Language: English or Spanish
9 Modules | 60 minutes
This course will help you:
• Define sexual harassment and the two forms it can take.
• Understand the harmful impact sexual harassment can have on victims, businesses, and those who harass.
• Recognize conduct that’s appropriate, and not appropriate, for work.
• Understand when and how to report sexual harassment.
• Recognize employer and manager liability for reporting and addressing sexual harassment.
• Learn how to create a harassment-free culture in the workplace.
• Understand how to investigate sexual harassment claims in the workplace.