JTM Food Safety
The Sani-Temp™ Mini uses a high-precision infrared temperature sensor to detect the body temperature by measuring the temperature of the palm, wrist, or forehead using a non-contact temperature measurement method. Temperatures are taken without touching the equipment.
- High accuracy, with an error margin of less than ±0.2°F
- Fast results - reads subject temperature is less than half a second.
- Perfect for fast-moving areas or places, without the need for personnel or medical staff to administer testing.
- Mounting plate and adjustable arm attaches anywhere - wall, door jamb, bus or desktop.
- Uses Micro-USB or DC12V power supply
- Non-facial recognition-no database storage or reporting function
- Audible alarm for out-of-range temperatures
- Simple set up – plug and play technology
- Durable construction
- 6.10”H x 3.74”W x 3.54”L
Need more than 1? Contact us for best price