Introducing our budget-friendly Sani-Temp™ Lite. Using a high-precision infrared temperature sensor to detect the body temperature by measuring the temperature of the palm, wrist, or forehead using a non-contact temperature measurement method. Temperatures are taken without touching the equipment.
- High accuracy, with an error margin of less than ±0.2°F (place it in the operating environment for 30 minutes before use）
- Alarm Function: abnormal automatic alarm, flash & sound alarm for about 10 seconds
- Measuring distance: 2"~4" automatic measurement
- Display: 2.8" LCD display
- Unit: Change easily from °C to °F
- Transmission interface: USB Type C
- Adaptable power supply: 4 AA batteries (external power supply and internal power supply can be switched)
- Install method: nail hook, bracket fixing
- Environment temperature: 50F~104F (recommended 60F~95F)
- Fast results - reads subject temperature is less than half a second.
- Standby: 30s automatic standby during non-working hours
- Input: DC 5V 500mA
- Dimensions: 6.7"H x 4.5" W X 5.5" L