ServSuccess™ CRM exam
Proctoring only, exam code must be purchased from ServSuccess directly.
The ServSuccess Certified Restaurant Manager (CRM) Exam has been designed in collaboration with the restaurant industry to validate and certify the most critical competencies for restaurant professionals who hire and manage staff, develop processes and procedures, and drive budgeting.
The exam focuses on the most important management skills from the following areas:
• Financial management & performance
• Purchasing & cost control
• Finding, hiring and training employees
• Managing employee performance
• Safety & regulations
• Marketing planning & evaluation
If you are in a management position reporting to the General Manager or above, this certification will help you demonstrate your expertise as a manager and leader to current and future employers.
Who should apply
Examples of the kinds of management positions that qualify for the CRM certification include, but are not limited to: Banquet Chef, Banquet Manager, Catering Manager, Food & Beverage Manager, Food Service Manager, General Manager, Kitchen Manager, Restaurant Manager.
• Meeting customer service and quality assurance goals
• Workplace safety
• Cost control
If you are in an entry-level supervisory or management position, this certification will help you demonstrate your expertise as a supervisor and leader to current and future employers.
• CRS Certification plus 1,000 hours of industry experience in a management role
• 2,000 hours of industry experience in a management role
Valid ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certificate or equivalent
Reference confirming competencies listed on Character Reference Form